Dwi attorneys

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Experienced DWI Lawyer in Texas

The David Hunter Law Firm DWI www.davidhunterlawfirm.com A successful defense is possible, but you need the help of an experienced DWI lawyer. My name is David Hunter, and I am an experienced DWI trial lawyer and former judge seen, Texas has the first hand, how difficult a successful drink-driving is defense. My experience as a Texas judge has given me a unique perspective on the criminal law that you know me, how to best defend accused those of a Texas DWI. In my practice, theDavid Hunter Law Firm, I work hard at their DWI and DUI charges are dismissed. If a full dismissal is not an option, I'm working on minimizing the consequences of a DWI conviction, including the fight to let you keep your driver's license. Call me at the office at (281) 277-1500 or on my cell (281) 265-1515 or visit http on your situation in a free consultation to discuss.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRAlwxLydS0&hl=en

Friends Link : headrest tv discount carseats franchise service

No comments:

Post a Comment